SparkFun WiFly Shield
TheSparkFun WiFly Shield enables ARduino boards to connect to 802.11b/g wireless networks with Roving Networks RN-131C module. It uses the SC16IS750 SPI-to-UART chip to free up the Arduino's UART.
- /Firmware - Example sketches
- /Hardware - All Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - All Arduino libraries and board examples
- /Production - Test bed files and production panel files
- Library - Arduino library for the WiFly Shield.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the WiFly Shield.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
The hardware is released under Creative Commons Share-alike 3.0.
The SparkFun WiFly Shield library is Copyright (c) 2010 by SparkFun Electronics and is licensed under the LGPL.
Examples based on the original examples from the official Arduino Ethernet library are licensed under the same terms as the originals.
'ParsedStream.h' contains a ringbuffer implementation based on one originally found in the Arduino 'HardwareSerial' implementation.
- Chris Taylor (Original autoconnect sketch and tutorial)
- Philip J. Lindsay (Conversion to library)
- John Crouchley (1.0 updates -- see https://github.com/jcrouchley/WiFly-Shield)
- Bob Breznak (see https://github.com/bobbrez/WiFly-Shield for updates)
- jmr13031 (Additional 1.0 updates -- see https://github.com/jmr13031/WiFly-Shield)