SparkFun Wireless Motor Driver Shield
SparkFun Wireless Motor Driver Shield (DEV-14285) Arduino shield with built-in motor driver and XBee slot.
This is an Arduino shield that integrates an H-Bridge Driver and breaks out all I/O ports to three-pin headers on a GND / PWR / SIG standard. This enables quick prototyping and integration of Arduino projects without the need of a breadboard.
This board contains an XBee header for adding wireless capability to your Arduino projects. A switch for SW_Serial ties the TX/RX lines to pins A0 and A1 on the Arduino board.
This shield is a perfect addition to building up a simiple robotics platform with an Arduino board. Two switches allow you to select which power source is used to power the motors and/or servos. See the hookup guide for a chart showing the various switch configurations.
Note: If connected to your Arduino, the switch must be set to SW_Serial in order to program your board.
- /Firmware - Example code
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the Wireless Motor Driver Shield.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun 3D Model repo - 3D models of SparkFun products.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.