SparkFun ZX Distance and Gesture Sensor
The ZX Sensor works by bouncing infrared (IR) beams of light from the two LEDs on either side off of an object above the sensor. The bounced light returns to the receiver in the center of the sensor, and a microcontroller on the back of the sensor interprets the data. We can read the results using an I2C or UART connection.
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Libraries - Arduino library and example code. For the most recent updates, make sure to check out the GitHub repo for the Arduino library linked below.
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Library - Arduino library for the ZX Distance and Gesture Sensor.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the ZX Gesture Sensor.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.
In Collaboration in XYZ Interactive