SparkFun gator:UV - micro:bit Accessory Board
Need to apply some sunscreen? SPF 15? SPF 50? SPF 5000? It's time to consult the gator:UV, a micro:bit accessory board. The gator:UV is the perfect tool to monitor the UV exposure in your next experiment. With the VEML6070, the gator:UV can easily be used to measure the levels of UVA (320-400 nm) radiation.
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the gator:UV.
- gator:UV PXT Package - PXT- package for the MakeCode gator:UV extension.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please visit the SparkFun Forum and post a topic. For more general questions related to our gator boards, please visit this section of the forum: Gator Products.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.