We want to see your code. Please include a representative sample of your work in this directory.
All languages and paradigms are welcome, but we're most interested in submissions demonstrating one or more of the following:
- Clean, secure, object oriented PHP.
- Clear, sensible, and consistently formatted code.
- Sympathy for the plight of future maintainers.
If you maintain or contribute to any open source projects, please supply links and a short description of your role in each project.
- Avoid excessive amounts of code.
- Exclude third party utilities and other dependencies like XML libraries or binaries.
- Your samples will be read, not executed.
- Less is more.
- Select samples that are brief and show off different characteristics of your skill set.
In lieu of or in addition to code samples please also consider providing writing samples. When applying for a more managerial position this is of particular importance as clear written communication is critical.