SparkFun nRF52832 Breakout
The nRF52832 is Nordic Semiconductor's latest multiprotocol radio system-on-chip (SoC). It's half microcontroller, with a list of features including 32 configurable I/O pins, SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, ADC's, 512kB flash, and 64kB RAM. And, it's half 2.4GHz multiprotocol radio, supporting Bluetooth low energy (BLE), ANT, and Nordic's proprietary 2.4GHz ultra low-power wireless communication -- it even features on-chip NFC tag support.
SparkFun's nRF52832 Breakout provides easy access to all of the chip's features. It breaks out all of the nRF52's I/O pins, provides a 32.768kHz RTC crystal, a user-programmable button and LED, and a trace antenna to send and receive those 2.4GHz transmissions. Plus, to make the chip as easy-to-flash as possible, the breakout comes pre-programmed with a serial bootloader.
- /Documentation - Data sheets, additional product information
- /Firmware - Serial bootloader source and hex files
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- /Production - Production panel files (.brd)
- Arduino Hardware Definitions - Arduino cores and tools for the nRF52.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the nRF52832 Breakout.
- SparkFun Fritzing repo - Fritzing diagrams for SparkFun products.
- SparkFun nRF52832 Breakout (WRL-13990)- Initial release of the nRF52832 Breakout
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact email@example.com.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.