express based manager module for phant
Using phant-manager-http with phant
This section outlines how to quickly get this package up and running with the phant module.
- open: https://data.sparkfun.com/config
- under Add Manager select HTTP. This will add a new section below called Manager - HTTP
- modify any other settings you desire. Likely this is OK as-is to get started
- select Download Package. Avoid Publish to NPM unless you know what you are doing.
- unpack the downloaded package
- go to the package you downloaded:
This example assumes you configured the module to use port
8080. If you have changed the HTTP port, replace
8080 with the port you chose.
- open: http://localhost:8080/
In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style. Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality. Lint and test your code using Grunt.
Copyright (c) 2014 SparkFun Electronics. Licensed under the GPL v3 license.