This app has not been actively maintained for years now due to many reasons (I switched job, company was sold etc). Unfortunately, I don’t have time nor interest to continue with the development, but some cool and smart people are still working on Open Refine: https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine
Please note that all the extensions are available as separate repositories, but they are outdated, too due to similar reasons as stated above.
Please visit OpenRefine project to check on the latest development of this amazing tool and the extensions they already integrated into it.
LODRefine is LOD-enabled version of OpenRefine.
OpenRefine is a power tool that allows you to load data, understand it, clean it up, reconcile it to master database, and augment it with data coming from Freebase or other web sources. All with the comfort and privacy of your own computer.
What's the difference between OpenRefine and LODRefine?
LODRefine is actually OpenRefine with integrated extensions that make transition from tabular data to Linked Data a bit easier.
Integrated extensions are:
- RDF extension
- DBpedia extension
- Crowdsourcing extension
- Stats extension
###Where can I get more information?
####LODRefine You can read about LODRefine at http://code.zemanta.com/sparkica/
###Licensing and legal issues
OpenRefine is open source software and is licensed under the BSD license located in the LICENSE.txt. See that file also for information on open source libraries that OpenRefine depends on.
This software was created by Metaweb Technologies, Inc. and originally written and conceived by David Huynh firstname.lastname@example.org. Metaweb Technologies, Inc. was acquired by Google, Inc. in July 2010 and the product was renamed Google Refine. In October 2012, it was renamed OpenRefine as it transitioned to a community-supported product.
This is the full list of contributors (in chronological order):
- David Huynh email@example.com
- Stefano Mazzocchi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vishal Talwar email@example.com
- Jeff Fry firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will Moffat email@example.com
- James Home firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iain Sproat email@example.com
- Tom Morris firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather Campbell email@example.com
- Thad Guidry firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Makepeace email@example.com
- Tomaž Šolc firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gabriel Sjoberg GabrielSjoberg@gmail.com
- Rod Salazar email@example.com
- pxb firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome additional contributors if you'd like to help out.
Thank you for your interest.
The OpenRefine Development Team http://openrefine.org