Oracle plugin for New Relic (EARLY EVALUATION)
The Oracle plugin for New Relic captures performance and wait metrics from an instance of Oracle database. It supports Oracle DB 10g or higher versions.
- A New Relic account. If you are not already a New Relic user, you can signup for a free account at http://newrelic.com
- Download the New Relic Oracle plugin at https://rpm.newrelic.com/plugins/
- A server running Oracle 10g database or more recent version.
- A configured Java Runtime (JRE) environment Version 1.6 or higher.
- Network access to New Relic
- $ mkdir /path/to/newrelic-plugin
- $ cd /path/to/newrelic-plugin
- $ tar xfz newrelic_oracle_plugin*.tar.gz
Refer to INSTRUCTIONS.md in the downloaded gzip file for detailed installation and configurtation instructions.
Plugin support for troubleshooting assistance can be obtained by visiting New Relic support web site: (https://support.newrelic.com)