2/15/18: New site design I am currently sorting out plans to make a new, more simple website design.
3/7/18: New projects New projects have been released! Yabah - Blocks junk on the web using the HOSTS file: https://github.com/sparksammy/YABAH
i3-installer - Automatically install & rice i3: https://github.com/sparksammy/i3-installer
4/8/19: Jeez I've been busy. It's already been 1 year!
It's been 1 year without posts. What's going on? The answer to that is: I am trying to figgure out what to do with my life, play video games, and complete high school. Also: I've been working on an even more minimalist site, this time in pure HTML/CSS/JS and without (for the most part) serverside scripting.
4/20/19: HOW TO INSTALL ROBLOX STUDIO ON GNU/LINUX By Sparksammy.
Update: Just use the amazing Grapejuice project
- A Windows PC with ROBLOX Studio installed
- A USB/Other meathod of data transfer between PC and your GNU/Linux box
- Create a folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\ROBLOX\Versions"
- Download 10.2017 from https://github.com/lutris/lutris/wiki/Installing-drivers
- Copy version * into ROBLOX
- Launch RobloxStudioBeta.exe in wine and login (NOT StudioLauncher)
- Copy and replace ROBLOX Studio from a Windows machine to the SAME version folder
- Repeat step 4
- ROBLOX Studio is now working.
- ROBLOX studio homepage/login is just a white page.
- Things sometimes go black. You can, however, click it in order for it to change back.
4/30/19: Blog moved Update: back to old design due to technical diffrences
Blog moved here.
8/14/19: ROBLOX PLAYER ON LINUX!!! THE GUIDE
WARNING: THIS REQUIRES A BEEFY COMPUTER! ALSO: GENYMOTION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT USE IT FOR BUSINESS.
- Download GenyMotion from here
- Set up GenyMotion and choose the Google Pixel 3 on Android 9
- Install Android Oreo ARM Package shown here (Drag and drop)
- Reboot VIRTUAL DEVICE
- Install GAPPS (Click the button to the right, near the top of the window, marked OpenGApps)
- Reboot VIRTUAL DEVICE
- Download the latest ROBLOX apk here
- Hint: type "com.roblox.client" without quotes.
- Install (Drag and drop)
- Once you have done all those steps, it should work!
- Disclaimer: You might have to do a ton of captchas!
Copyright Samuel Lord - All rights reserved.
Copying and redistribution of this entire page or parts of said page are permitted provided this notice is preserved.