SpatialOS SDK for Unity Blank Project
New from October 2018: The SpatialOS GDK for Unity
Check out the alpha release of our SpatialOS Game Development Kit (GDK) for Unity. Using the Unity Entity Component System (ECS), the GDK is the next evolution in developing SpatialOS games in Unity. The SpatialOS GDK for Unity is designed to replace the SpatialOS SDK for Unity and we recommend using it over using the SDK for new game projects. See our blog post anouncement for more information.
Copyright (C) 2017 Improbable Worlds Limited. All rights reserved.
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/spatialos/BlankProject
This is a blank SpatialOS project that you can use to build your own SpatialOS application.
- A SpatialOS project descriptor.
- A Unity worker.
- Bare-bones Launch Configurations for automatically and manually launching workers.
- Bare-bones Client and Physics Scenes with a
- An example deployment configuration,
.gitignorefiles for a SpatialOS project.
If you run into problems, or want to give us feedback, please visit the SpatialOS forums.