Larabank built with an aggregate and projectors
This is an example app used in the documentation of laravel-event-projector.
These rules are implemented:
- a user cannot go below -5000 on an account
- when hitting the limit three times in a row a loan proposal mail must be sent
- Clone the repo
- set the
DB_environment variables in
.envto your liking
- create a database with the name specified in
yarn run dev(or the npm equivalents)
- migrate and seed the database with
php artisan migrate:fresh --seed
- you can now loging in with user "firstname.lastname@example.org", password "secret"
Spatie is a webdesign agency based in Antwerp, Belgium. You'll find an overview of all our open source projects on our website.
Does your business depend on our contributions? Reach out and support us on Patreon. All pledges will be dedicated to allocating workforce on maintenance and new awesome stuff.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.