Contributions are welcome and will be fully credited.
We accept contributions via Pull Requests on Github.
- Use the ES6 syntax.
- Your patch won't be accepted if it doesn't pass the tests and lints (
npm run test).
- If there's a
/demosection, try to add an example.
- Document any change in behaviour: Make sure the
CHANGELOG.mdand any other relevant documentation are kept up-to-date.
- Consider our release cycle: We try to follow SemVer v2.0.0. Randomly breaking public APIs is not an option.
- Create feature branches: Don't ask us to pull from your master branch.
- One pull request per feature: If you want to do more than one thing, send multiple pull requests.
- Send coherent history: Make sure each individual commit in your pull request is meaningful. If you had to make multiple intermediate commits while developing, please squash them before submitting.