* sverk/cpu-topology-crash: erts: Fix crash on Linux if /sys/devices/system/node is not readable OTP-9978
* origin/peppe/common_test/otp-9730: Add column for group name in suite overview log file OTP-9730
* origin/peppe/common_test/otp-9904_9900: Introduce error notification printout in the tc log OTP-9904 OTP-9900
* origin/peppe/common_test/otp-9830: Fix problem with buffered DOWN messages OTP-9830
* origin/peppe/common_test/otp-9958: Fix problem with dropped suite- and test case names OTP-9958
Also fix problem with parallel test cases printing "into each other" (when using ct:print or ct:pal). OTP-9904 OTP-9900
* egil/redocument-scheduler_wall_time/OTP-9858: doc: Enhance wording and remove typos doc: Move examples and notes into tag-lists doc: Rewording of scheduler_wall_time doc: Change variable name to 'A' to reflect Active doc: Rewording of scheduler busy Update scheduler_wall_time documentation
* sverk/threadsafe-code-loading: (59 commits) erts: Fix assert failure when code_server exits "during" commit erts: Fix memory leak in code loading erts: Adapt gdb etp-command for new beam_ranges erts: Set correct default tracing when loading code erts: Fix faulty assert in non-smp debug vm erts: Use correct macro for "yield-return" erts: Refactor code loading with renaming erts: Seize code_ix lock when updating trace settings erts: Switch order between code_ix lock and thread blocking erts: Fix race bug in finish_after_on_load erts: Refactor export staging lock erts: Activate staged code in a thread safe way erts: Suspend processes waiting for code_ix lock erts: Fix compiler warning in inet_drv erts: Fix single threaded fallback in new BIF finish_loading_1 erts: Fix type bug Break apart erlang:load_module/2 into two separate BIFs Use magic binaries in erts_prepare_loading() and erts_finish_loading() erts: Cleanup non-blocking load erts: Fix memory query for non-blocking module table ... OTP-9974
* lukas/system/ssh_undef_function: Add filter for ssh undefined function calls
…' into maint * lukas/test_server/ts_skip_unknown_applications/OTP-9971: Ignore non-app suites when checking suites to skip Create special spec file when application is missing
Fallback on using /sys/devices/system/cpu to get cpu topology, as is already done when node directory doesn't exist.
When an application cannot be found by ts, a special skip testspec is created which skips all tests in that application.
* lukas/erl_docgen/fix_range_type/OTP-9970: Add so that <img> tags will be transformed to <image> Allow 1..2 types to be exported from edoc
Simplify by removing the support of abort_staging after end_staging.
* ia/ssh/windows-sftp-tests: Skip set_attributes test on windows due to known erts bug in file:read_file_info/1
* peppe/common_test/otp-9933: Add missing test suite OTP-9933