The Zen of SPb Python Chat
(Inspired by "The Zen of Python, by Tim Peters")
- Short introduction of yourself is better than "hello".
- Link to gist is better than source paste.
- One long message is better than many short.
- Editing the message is better than correcting via another one.
- Staying on topic is better than offtopic.
- Good topic is worth discussing though.
- Unless it is started by a link to Habrahabr.
- Politeness counts.
- Bad mood is not a good reason to break the rules.
- Don't ask to ask just ask.
- Text message is better than voice message.
- Unless it is voice conference.
- Git repos are one honking great idea -- let's do more of those!