README for Synaps
Synaps is a cloud monitoring system, Monitoring as a service.
- Group notification alarm action is added - Notify to pre-defined user group
- Instance action alarm action is added - Reboot or migrate your nova VM instance when alarm status is changed
- Dimensions filter is introduced to search metrics more efficiently
- Supports OpenStack Keystone
- Metering alarms, metrics and alarm actions
- Project alarm quota is introduced
- Parallel integrated test cases are included
- Stress test cases are included
- Warm up period is introduced
- Storm log is now using common logging module
- State updated timestamp of a newly created alarm is expected in UTC but is in localtime. (test case added)
- UnboundLocalError: local variable 'stat' referenced before assignment in the put metric bolt.
- Unauthorized error is returned in form of XML so that SDK can parse error code.
version 2012.09.b6-2 (2012-11-27)
- Upgrade Storm version from 0.8.0 to 0.8.1.
version 2012.09.b6 (2012-11-20)