SPDK v19.04.1: Maintenance Release
SPDK 19.04.1 is a bug fix and maintenance release.
Increased default maximum number of queue pairs to 128 in order to match Linux kernel target. Users can still decrease this default when creating the transport (i.e. -p option for nvmf_create_transport in rpc.py).
Shared receive queue can now be disabled even for NICs that support it using the
nvmf_create_transport RPC method parameter
no_srq. The actual use of a shared receive queue is predicated on hardware support when this flag is not used.
Fixed hang on high QD large reads.
Added DPDK 19.05 support.
Fixed race when issuing multiple destroy RPC for the same raid bdevs.
- #798: rpc: fix segfault on get_spdk_version request with extra params
- #789: test/json_config: wait for clean config
- #279: blobfs: ensure length xattr is written even if all data is flushed
- #777: test/raid: switch from config file to RPC
- #781: build: add full version to SONAME for shared libraries
- #801: test/lvol: wait for bdevs to be examined