These are the local ebuilds I have had to create in the course of my work. As such they are typically related to science and/or imaging.
- Python bindings for GMP library. This is a slot for gmpy2, which is not in the official Portage tree.
- C library that provides a simple interface to read whole-slide images, aka virtual slides
- Image processing library especially for working with large images
- GTK2 graphical frontend for LogMeIn Hamachi
- Qt4 graphical frontend for LogMeIn Hamachi
- Free software package for using multi-locus genotype data to investigate population structure
- Run OpenGL applications on remote display software with full 3D hardware acceleration
- Coordinated group of libraries for representing, processing, and visualizing scientific raster data