SpectraFox is a free solution for managing, processing, and evaluating scientific scanning probe microscopy (SPM) data-files. For example, data measured by scanning tunneling microscopy (STM) and scanning tunneling spectroscopy (STS), as well as measurements by scanning force microscopy (AFM) can be evaluated more comfortable using this software.
The recommended and most stable version can be found on the release page: [download]
If you do not have administrator privileges, use the low privilege installer.
- Microsoft Windows Vista or higher (32- or 64-bit)
- .NET Framework 4.5
Currently compatible with measurement files of the following manufacturers:
- SPECS Nanonis
- Createc STMAFM
- Omicron Matrix
- Nanotec WSxM
- Bruker AFM
Please see the wiki
SpectraFox is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License v3 (LGPLv3) as published by the Free Software Foundation.
SpectraFox includes some external libraries that carry their own licensing.
- Cudafy.NET, GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) v2.1
- DotNetZip, Microsoft Public License (Ms-PL)
- ExpTreeLib, The Code Project Open License (CPOL) v1.02
- JSON.NET, The MIT License (MIT)
- Magick.NET, Apache License 2.0
- Math.NET Numerics, The MIT License (MIT)
- SmartThreadPool, Microsoft Public License (Ms-PL)
- ZedGraph, GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) v2.1
SpectraFox is currently available in english.