Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The narrow main window is mainly a menu-bar that consists out of the following elements:
- Browse Folder: Reopens a closed Folder Browser, or brings the window to the front.
- Exit: Exits SpectraFox, and closes all windows.
- Windows: keeps track of all currently opened windows in SpectraFox
- Settings: Opens a window to set up the GPU preferences. Requires OpenCL or CUDA packages to be installed. This setup is recommended for some non-linear fit-models, which gain a huge performance enhancement.
- check for updates automatically: If checked (default), SpectraFox will check on each start if a new update is available. If so, it will show a hint in the lower right corner of the screen.
- install only stable releases: If checked (default), only updates considered as stable will be offered for download and installation.
- open online help in web-browser: Opens this wiki in your default web-browser.
- about SpectraFox: Shows information about the currently installed version of SpectraFox, as well as the license agreement.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.