- Improved handling of ENVI header files:
- If "header offset" is missing, assume the offset is 0.
- Stricter check for "ENVI" in the first line of the file.
- [Issue #42] More-informative exceptions are raised when a problem is
encountered while reading and ENVI header.
- [Issue #46] No longer defaulting
band_quantity to "Wavelength".
- [Issue #38 and #39] The
tostring method has been deprecated in newer
versions of PIL/Pillow. Using
tobytes now and falling back to
if it fails.
- [Issue #40] An exception was raised when trying to get a pixel's row/col
by CTRL-SHIFT-clicking in the ND window display.
- [Issue #44] Matplotlib was being set to interactive mode even if no SPy
windows were displayed. This would affect behavior of other code using
Matplotlib. Interactive mode is now set only once the first display is
- [Issue #49]
classify_image was failing when applied to an object that was not a
numpy.ndarray (e.g., a