Userspace service for Logitech keyboards with per-key RGB LEDs.
This project supports all Logitech RGB leds USB keyboards, on all keyboard layouts.
- Flexible per-application RGB settings with key groups.
- Reacts to window title changes, enabling switching profiles based on current webpage in browser or open file extension in editors.
- Improved, fully configurable animation plugins:
- Keypress feedback effect.
- Fixed colors.
- Breathing effect.
- Wave effect.
- Stars effect.
- Idle dimming effect.
- Create your own effects with the LUA engine.
- Several plugins can be active at once, and composited with alpha blending to build complex effects.
- Plays nicely with systemd sessions, detecting user switches so multiple users can use the service without them fighting over keyboard control.
- Supports multipe keyboards with different configuration per keyboard.
And a few goodies:
- DBUS Interface for scripting and richer interactions with your LUA effects.
- Command-line tool for your scripting needs and extended configuration (set game-mode keys, change report rate, see USB exchanges…).
Feedback, feature ideas, pull requests are welcome!