H2o Template Examples
This directory contains example code covering various aspect of h2o template.
A simple template displaying a list of users, it demonstrate
- how to setup h2o template and pass view variables to template
- display variables and using build-in tags and filters
- a basic template inheritance setup contains a layout template and page template
Shows example about how to use both template inheritance and inclusion.
Demonstrate how to write and include custom tags, filters and loading extensions.
- how to use different cache driver
- bundled cache extension to provide fragment cache to speed up resource intensive operations such as loading complex logic from database
Demo to show how to build a internationalized template with h2o by displaying a template supporting three languages.
I18n extension also bundled message extraction class to extract translatable strings into poedit friendly PO files.