Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Scorecards with QR or DataMatrix barcodes
- Switch from Gzip to Brotli compression and improved resource minification. Total installation size reduced by 21% to 9.5MB
- Easier to start EventBucket via the command line in a different directory
- Club locations displayed on Google Maps (internet connection required)
- Improved (smaller) generated HTML forms
- Experimental NRAA shooter & grades importer
- Switch from Sass to Stylus style sheets
- Added a light and dark theme ideal for daylight and night shooting
- Possible to start EventBucket web server with a different port number (so it doesn't conflict with existing software).
- Installation requires 12MB. Switched to a new type of database so no other software is required for installation. Goodbye MongoDB!
- Database requires 32MB to store 40,000 shooters or 15,000 club events (2 ranges with 4 shooters entered in each event). A large Prize Meeting with 220 shooters entered with 30 ranges requires 0.5MB for each event.