We welcome all contributions, help, and ideas. Welcome to compromise
Please help us avoid open-source-burnout, before requiring help:
- is your answer in the official docs?
- has your question already been asked?
- is your answer on stackOverflow?
- can it be fixed using a custom lexicon?
If you're looking for advice or help using the library, join our community chat instead of making an issue.
If you're looking for a fun open-source project to help-out with:
- hunt around for some bugs (there's lots!)
- new devs can write a buncha tests
- library-users can fix the docs, share your work
- pickup an open issue.
Creating an issue
If you've found a bug, please check if you're running the latest version:
var nlp=require('compromise') console.log(nlp.version)
When you're creating an issue, please try to isolate the issue to the smallest case you can.