OneDrive public directory listing, powered by Vercel and Next.js
Showcase, share, preview, and download files inside your OneDrive with onedrive-vercel-index -
- Completely free to host 💸
- Super fast ⚡ and responsive 💦
- Takes less than 15 minutes to setup ⏱️
- Highly customisable ⚒️
🍌 More importantly, we are pretty (●'◡'●)
🚀 Quick start: Getting started.
Please go to our discussion forum for general questions and FAQs, issues are for bug reports and bug reports only. Feature requests may or may not be ignored, as I (@spencerwooo) am the only one maintaining the project, so I only prioritise features that I use.
If you happen to like this project, please give it a star! :3
If you really, really like this project, please send money! -> Sponsors 🤑 and donations 💰
Live demo at Spencer's OneDrive.
|👀 File preview||💠 List / Grid layouts||🎥 Video and audio|
|PDF, EPUB, markdown, code, plain text||For previewing images and documents with thumbnails||mp4, mp3, ..., play online or with IINA, PotPlayer ... with subtitles!|
|📄 Office preview||📝 README.md preview||📑 Pagination|
|docx, pptx, xlsx, ...||Also renders code blocks, images with relative links, ...||For folders with 200 or more items|
|🔒 Protected folders||⏬ Multi-file download||🔎 Native Search|
|Password protected routes and files. Details here||Compress and download multiple files or folders. Details here||Searching through your shared OneDrive files (with some caveats 🥺). Details here|
... and more:
- Streamlined deployment, without having to get your tokens manually anymore!
- Direct raw-file serving and hosting ...
- Full dark mode support, style and website customisations ...
Note: This project is focused on showcasing and providing a way for others to download files from your OneDrive. Emphasis on free and serverless. If you have your own server / need WebDAV / use cloud providers other than OneDrive, checkout alist.
Documentation is hosted at ovi.swo.moe.
- How can I get started and deploy?
- How can I configure ... ?
- Where is feature ... ?
- I deployed this before, how can I upgrade to the latest version?
- I was here before 2022, how can I migrate to the new version?
- I got a problem during deployment ...
- I didn't find a solution / My problem is unique? Find help in discussion forum.
Yes! Completely free with no backend server what-so-ever. (Well, we use Redis, but that's free to some extent also.)
Sponsors and donations
Open-source is hard! If you happen to like this project and want me to keep going, please consider sponsoring me or providing a single donation! Thanks for all the love and support!