These options can be set in
conf.py along with the other Sphinx
- String specifying the default database to be used for queries, in the format expected by SQLAlchemy.
These options can be set each time the
sqltable directive is used.
- A comma- or space-separated list of relative column widths. The default is equal-width columns (100%/#columns).
- Set a "classes" attribute value on the doctree element generated by the directive. Useful for controlling style with CSS.
- Add text to the "names" attribute of the doctree element generated by the directive. This allows hyperlink references to the element using text as reference name.
- String specifying the database to be used for queries, in the format
expected by SQLAlchemy. Overrides any value of
sqltable_connection_stringset in the