SpiceCRM Backend (Core Release)
Welcome to the SpiceCRM Backend
- Built off SugarCRM CE as the Core
- Continuously developed and updated to fit the latest technological trends and add robust CRM functionality
This is the pulbic core release. You can learn more about the differences between core and more release at www.spicecrm.io
you will need a LAMP stack or similar Web server to run SpiceCRM Backend
- WebServers supported: apache, iis - rewrite needs to be enabled
- Databases: MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres, Oracle (Commercially available)
- PHP: Version 5.6.* to 7.1.* are supported. 7.1 is recommended. mbstrings, gd, xml, zip and imap extension are required and need to be installed.
- Elasticsearch: release 5.* or 6.* are supported. It is recommended to use the latest supported version. Elastic search is optional if you only use the backend. If you use the SpiceCRM UI as well you will need to have an elastic instance.
- Clone the project or download the files as ZIP files
- copy them or extract in your htdocs directory. ensure that .htaccess override is enabled to support rewrite rules
- navigate with your webbrowser to the webserver and follow the installation procedure.
You can also find a more detailed installation guide for the frontend and the backend here
You can get support in our community forunms at community.spicecrm.io.
SpiceCRM Backend is licensed as Open Source
SpiceCRM and the SpiceCRM Logo are registered trademarks of aac services k.s.