SpiceCRM Frontend (Core Release)
Welcome to the SpiceCRM Frontend
- Built from scratch as new flexible UI that can be used with the SpiceCRM backend
- written in Angular (currently Release 6)
- based on the lightning design system
This is the public core release. You can learn more about the differences between core and more release at www.spicecrm.io
you will need a classic Web server to run SpiceCRM Frontend and a SpiceCRM Backend installed as well.
- WebServers supported: apache, iis - rewrite needs to be enabled
- PHP: Version 5.6.* to 7.1.* are supported. 7.1 is recommended. mbstrings, gd, xml, zip and imap extension are required and need to be installed.
- Clone the project or download the files as ZIP files
- create a SpiceCRM backend instance and load the required configurations to run the frontend
- copy them or extract in your htdocs directory. ensure that .htaccess override is enabled to support rewrite rules
- navigate with your webbrowser to the webserver and follow the installation procedure.
You can also find a more detailed installation guide for the frontend and the backend here
You can get support in our community forunms at community.spicecrm.io.
SpiceCRM Frontend is licensed ad Open Source with some additonal clauses
SpiceCRM and the SpiceCRM Logo are registered trademarks of aac services k.s.