To see how to set up the bot and settings check out the new wiki page.
Check out the FAQ page before asking questions or submitting issues.
After you check out the wiki and FAQ join us on Discord for support and for latest updates.
Be sure to check out the bot's official host ServerBlend.com.
Affiliate Disclosure: By using this link CrossArkChat will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you, if you sign up for the service.
If you want to support me you can now do so with the link below.
- For a updated list check here
- QueryMaster - Lib used to handle all steam and rcon connections.
- Discord.net - Lib used to handle all discord connections.
- C# .Net - Coding language used.
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
- Spikeydragoon - Initial work - Spikeydragoon
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- Shout out to Bletch1971 looking over your rcon code helped a lot and the ASM program you and your team developed is amazing.
- Shout out to Perseus#1192 for taking my linux guide deleting it and making a usefull guide. The one i made sucked :(