This project contains the Job-Runner dashboard and admin interface to manage and view the current status of scheduled jobs.
For the full documentation see docs/.
- Add job_runner.settings.env.production_longrun settings module for long running processes to avoid "cached" results.
- Fix issue where filtering the groups would result in duplicated results.
- Remove WebKit browser notifications, since it was breaking the front-end in Firefox.
- Check that runs received from the WebSocket server are within the current active project.
- Add WebKit browser notifications.
- Major refactor: It is now possible to use Sheldon assigned groups when creating projects. Since basically all models are changed / renamed, it was not possible to migrate old data to the new structure. Therefore you should re-create the database!
- Add broadcast_queue management command to publish enqueueable runs to the workers.
- Add missing static-file and logging settings.
- Add MySQL package as a requirement + update requirements in docs.
- Make it possible to override production settings by creating /bigdisk/docs/DATA/job_runner/settings_production.py.
- Move Job-Runner code out of engportal project.
- Add overview of jobs + scheduling.