- How to Install Html2Pdf
- Basic Usage
- Page and Margin
- Electronic Signature
- Useful Methods
- Tcpdf Methods
It is very important to provide valid HTML 4.01 to the converter, but only what is in the
<page>tag. Does not use the
for borders: it is advised that they are like
solid 1mm #000000
for padding, they are applicable only on tags
A default font can be specified, if the requested font does not exist or if no font is specified:
The possibility to protect your PDF is present, CF Example 7.
Some tests can be enabled (true) or disabled (false):
setTestIsImagemethod: test that images must exist
setTestTdInOnePagemethod: test that the contents of TDs fit on one page
A DEBUG mode to know the resources used is present. It is activated by adding the following command just after the contructor (see Example 0):
Some specific tags have been introduced:
<page></page>(CF Exemple 7)
- Determines the orientation, margins left, right, top and bottom, the background image and the background color of a page, its size and position, the footer.
- It is also possible to keep the header and footer of the previous pages, through the attribut
pageset="old"(see Example 3 & 4)
<page_header></page_header>(CF Example 3)
<page_footer></page_footer>(CF Example 3)
- Used to force the display of a section on the same page.
- If this section does not fit into the rest of the page, a page break is done before.
<barcode></barcode>(CF Examples 0 & 9)
- Can insert barcodes in pdfs, CF Examples 0 and 9
- the possible types of codebar are alls of TCPDF
<qrcode></qrcode>(CF Example 13)
- can insert QRcode 2D barcodes
- (QR Code is registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED)
<bookmark></bookmark>(CF Examples 7 & About)
- Can insert bookmark in pdfs, CF Example 7 and About.
- It is also possible to automatically create an index at the end of document (CF Example About)
<end_last_page end_height="30mm"></end_last_page>(CF Example 5)
- Values : 0, 90, 180, 270
- Works only on div (cf example 8)