swsp - SolidWorks Standard Primitives
After installation a tab labeled "Standard Primitives" should appear in the Command Manager, while in the part mode.
What it can do?
swsp is a set of few standard primitive macros, aimed at shortening the time required to create new part in SolidWorks, by automating some repetitive tasks.
Currently, the addin contains following sketch macros:
- T-profile (closed)
- Circle with revolve axis
- Rectangle with revolve axis
You can download windows installer for latest release which will install the addin for you.
Remember to restart SolidWorks after installation is complete!
- Added sketch macros with revolve axis: rectangle, circle.
- Added big version of icons.
- Fixed bug causing UI to not update right after upgrade.
- Add Polish localization.
- Add Hexagon sketch macro.
- Add centered rectangle macro.
- Add centered circle sketch macro.
- Improve UI handling switching between 1.x versions should work out-of-the-box.
- User can now check for new version availability from addin interface.
- Fix bug causing the addin to silently fail to register with SolidWorks.
- Initial release. Can draw L, U and T (closed) profile sketches.