Splash CLI v4
Are you looking for the v3.x
splash-cli? Check out the master branch
A new era for Splash CLI is coming! After many weeks thinking how to upgrade the project codebase I decided to completely rewrite the CLI from the ground in Go.
The idea is to replicate the original functionality to keep the new experience as close to the original as possible.
- Distribution will not depend on NPM
- No need to install any dependencies
- Lighter bundle size
- No need to use any build tools
- Blazing fast (~2500%) (0.22s vs 5s)
- Change wallpaper on your desktop
- Download photos
- Login to your account
- Create new collections
- Add photos to collections
- Like photos
- More to come
To build the project locally you can use the following command:
goreleaser --snapshot --rm-dist
Be sure to set up your environment before running the command. Required environment variables are:
You can get credentials on the Unsplash Developer Portal.