Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
GA release of Splunk Connect for Kafka Version 1.1.1
- HEC Backoff Threshold is now configureable, previously pinned to 60 seconds for HEC servers to become available after failure.
- Improved Logging!! Event batches now have a UUID and retry counts for batches now display as a warning.
- Added kafka_connect_host metadata. When using splunk.hec.track.data the Kafka Connect Server hostname will be indexed by Splunk.
- Fixed issue when using Kafka Header functionality setting splunk.header.custom where comma separated list couldn't contain a space preceding a comma.
- Update to 3rd party packages bundled with project.
- Header Support
- Sticky Session Improvement
- Support for Structured Records(JSON & AVRO converter support)
- Custom Java key store location
GA Release for Splunk Connect for Kafka
- Data ingestion from Kafka topics into Splunk via HTTP Event Collector(HEC).
- In flight transformation and meta-data support.
- Multiple topic to multiple index support.
- Acknowledgment mode for greater reliability.
- Data-loss and Data-Reliability metadata tracking.