Splunk SDK for PHP Changelog
* No bugs found during beta period.
Jobclass has been updated for use with Splunk 6. >>>>>>> release/1.0.1
Entity::reloadmethod has been renamed to
- Added convenience methods to
- Improve HTTPS reliability in PHP 5.2.11 - 5.3.6.
- Streaming support for large result sets is no longer available for this range of PHP versions. Please upgrade to PHP 5.3.7+ if you require this.
- Initial PHP SDK release
- Run search jobs and extract data
- Manage search jobs
- Log events to indexes