Google Search Extra Buttons
Add buttons of customized search to start page and results page of Google.
(Fx, Chrome, Opera12, Safari)
2017-12-12: transitions in fading columns; some style modifications.
2017-03-11: change constructor Tout() to short function SC() (decelerating timeout - refactoring).
2016-12-12: gray design of buttons on the pages with new desing of Google. 2016-12-07: fixes for compatibility of new design of input fields; old format is supported also.
2016-01-17: fix autostart after select of site; switch of checkbox.
- Fx - script installed by GreaseMonkey/Scriptish (addons for userscripts);
- Chrome - immediately (on the page chrome://extensions/ it placed as unpacked script in "developer mode"; directory sholuld be contain manifest.json; or by other methods (Tampermonkey));
- Opera 12- - save userscript in file placed in Opera directory... ( there are instructions );
- Safari - installed by Tampermonkey for Safari.
Script adds 8 types of buttons that doubled links hidden in:
- change interface language (en(default), fr, ru, de, es) in Settings area;
- search PDF, DOC docs;
- search in site (from list; if no list in settings (or commented in code), this button is not displayed);
- write list of your favorite sites in code (example: ['slashdot.org','digg.com']);
- search in interval of dates (fast opening of Google inteface);
- search for 1,2..13 last days;
- search for 1,2..10 last weeks;
- search for 1,2..11 last months;
- search for 1,2..10 last years;
- search for 1,2..22 last hours;
- multilanguage interface by settings in navigator.language or in script: ('en' is default or on undescribed language);
- remove lang in settings for no hints (interface language will be English).
- save settings (language and sites list) in the external localStorage (google clean own storage), copy list as text.
- keep type of current page ('tbm=' parameter) - news, pictures, video etc.
This script is based on BarsMonster article (ru) .
Version from 12/12/2016: new design of Google search page and new design of exta buttons: