Static Package Manager
spm is a package manager, it is not build tools.
If you are looking for a build tool, you should use grunt, and some grunt tasks.
Some useful links of build:
We have a regular release schedule:
- monthly release for big features or API changes
- weekly(maybe longer) release for small features and bug fix
- daily(maybe days) release in ninja channel
Get the latest stable spm with:
$ npm install spm -g
Get the latest spm in ninja channel with:
$ npm install spm@ninja -g
Use ninja release at your own risk. This branch may contain experimental features, and it may break your heart.
Yes, please do contribute. But before this, you should read our Contributing Guide.
June 5th, 2013
- Bugfix for installation
- API for configuration of installation
May 6th, 2013
- Various bugfixed
- Add quiet option for spm info
- Fix NODE PATH on windows
April 22nd, 2013
- Remove spm-build, spm focus on package management.
- spm can invoke tasks in gruntfile.
- various bugfix.
April 9th, 2013
- Fix spm-tree, pretty log on conflict dependencies
- Install global with
spm install -g
April 3rd, 2013
- Fix publish docs #17
- Friendly notification when 401
April 2st, 2013
- Parsing dependencies from alias #13
- Fix customized installation of non-cmd module
- Fix installation of devAlias and engines
April 1st, 2013
First version of spm with: