Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Improves economic model (miner rewards, stake, etc.).
- Makes difficulty adjustment more stabler (i.e. stabler network capacity estimation).
- Makes contract deployment open to public.
- Adds --testnet support.
- Detects/swtich CPU AVX2 feature dynamically.
- Bug fixes (RPC interface).
IMPORTANT: This change will lead to a hard fork at 35,000 block height. Please be prepared and update ASAP.
- Accumulated bug fixes.
- Mining (nonce verification) performance improvements and multi-threading support.
- Mining pool feature support (only official http://spockpool.com so far, opening to public soon).
Mainnet is launched at 2019-08-13 04:00:00 (UTC)!!!!
- Add spock_config.json
- Add get block reward RPC
- New dashboard features
- Mining pool support