You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Merge pull request #11 from barak/master
chmod +x Setup.hs
The possessive of "it" is "its", just like the possessive of "her" is
"hers", not "her's". The contraction "it is" = "it's".
* Try this
* Now adding Conids and Varids
Whoops, misplaced an `u'. :)
Removed hardcoded spaces
* Version up
* parentheses are now escaped for the benefit of lhs2tex.
* Readme work
* Cleanup + hlint
* Added extra url for explanations
* The program now doesn't just crash on an haskell-src-exts error but reports
The constraint should look like this
* Relaxed the filepath constraint
* Minor syntax improvement.
* Removed faulty command from the listing
* Cleaned up some code
* Speedup by pattern matching, we only are able to parse includes tha…
…t start on
* Minor fixes
* Cabal update
* hlint :) Thanks Neil
* Made a function for traversing files and looking for includes and following
* Forgot to add the Data.Data to the listed modules.
* Removed trace statement
* Version bump
* Fixed a typo
* Version bump
Merge branch 'master' of github.com:spockz/lhs2texhl
* Ambiguous prelude fix resolved. Removed the haskell98 dep.
Merge pull request #8 from norm2782/master
New solarized theme, based on the vim solarized theme (including some bug fixes)
Add solarized -- vim style
Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/spockz/lhs2texhl
* Hopefully binary operators are now displayed better. :)
Merge pull request #7 from norm2782/master
Add new theme
Add a new solarized-based theme without bold fonts
* Added a list of commands
Merge pull request #6 from norm2782/master
Add color definition for constants