Christopher Allen is founder of Blockchain Commons a “not-for-profit” benefit corporation founded with the goal of supporting blockchain infrastructure and the broader security industry through cryptographic research, cryptographic & privacy protocol implementations, architecture & code reviews, industry standards, and documentation.
Our current projects include:
- #SmartCustody: Creation of books, educational materials, and advanced cryptographic tools to improve the care, maintenance, control, and protection of digital assets.
- developing an open source identity wallet reference implementation
- expanding social key-recovery techniques
- creating new zero-knowledge curve-operation proofs
- providing reviews of sidechain pegging and merge mining
- supporting cross-chain atomic transfers
- and in general establishing multi- and cross-blockchain standards
You can also support Blockchain Commons with Bitcoin via our BTCPay contribution page.
Christopher Allen also is founder of Rebooting the Web Of Trust supporting human rights decentralized identity.
The best way to learn to learn deeply about bitcoin is to avoid GUIs (even bitcoin-qt), and instead learn it from the command line.Shell 1k
Manuscript for Book "#SmartCustody: The Use of Advanced Cryptographic Tools to Improve the Care, Maintenance, Control, and Protection of Digital Assets"