My name is Mihai and I am a Java Developer living in Europe.
My constant focus is OOP -- I believe most of today's OOP practices are quite far from what OOP was meant to be.
I work on multiple projects on Github, including
- a YAML parser for Java 8 and above: https://github.com/decorators-squad/eo-yaml
- this project takes part in Oracle's OpenJDK Quality Outreach program.
- a Java 8+ client for Docker: https://github.com/amihaiemil/docker-java-api
- a platform for automated project management (issue assignment, payments etc): https://github.com/self-xdsd
- I also write a blog mostly about OOP but also about Testing, CI-CD and API design: https://amihaiemil.com
One day, I'd like to be able to work full-time on OSS projects and be paid for it.
1 sponsor is funding amihaiemil’s work.
Select a tier
$3 a monthSelect
Buy me one coffee a month and I'll be able to make my projects even better. Who knows, maybe you'll use one of them someday.
$5 a monthSelect
If you're using one of my projects, I'll definitely find the time to help you as quickly as possible with any issues you may have.
$10 a monthSelect
I'll try my best to fix any bugs you encounter in my projects and release immediately. My record so far was fixing a bug and releasing to Maven Central in half an hour.
$100 a monthSelect
I'll help you work around edge cases when it comes to my projects. Maybe even agree to implement custom behaviour, if it can fit in the architecture.
I can also review your code and tell you if you're not using my libraries the way you're supposed to.
$500 a monthSelect
For $500 a month I'll teach you and/or your team all the stuff that I use in my projects, including OOP architecture (particularly libraries), CI-CD automations, testing and development methodology.
Your Github project will have a proper start into the OSS world.