Hello friends, I'm Casper!
Currently I'm pouring my time and energy into Deno.
And yes, you can absolutely bribe me to implement or fix things (as long as what you want implemented or fixed is somewhat reasonable).
I've written things such as:
- The test command, test runner and harness runner with support for documentation tests.
- The coverage command, coverage collector and reporters.
- The repl command, an interactive read-eval-print-loop with support for top level async/await.
- A bunch of system call bindings.
- I've only broken CI like twice.
- I've only shipped like one broken release in over a year.
- Caused a bunch of bugs.
- Fixed even more bugs.
- And more.
Wrote a lil bit about my one year milestone over at Deno, One Year and Two Hundred Patches Later.
I do this full time now, sponsorships go towards keeping the lights on.
I try to help everyone, but sponsors get their issues and requests prioritised accordingly.
16 sponsors are funding caspervonb’s work.
Select a tier
$8 a monthSelect
Thats a byte!
Feel free to reach out if you found a bug.
$16 a monthSelect
That's two bytes!
Feel free to reach out if you found two bugs.
$32 a monthSelect
32 bits of precision, now we're talking!
I'll always try to provide support for everyone but now you've got my attention.
$64 a monthSelect
64 bits, like anyone would ever need 64 bits.
Same as previous bit tier, but twice the attention span.
$128 a monthSelect
128 bits, now we're in the future.
128 is twice as much bandwidth as 64!
$256 a monthSelect
256 bits and enterprise ready.
$512 a monthSelect
512 for a rainy day and corporate support.
Let me know if you would like me to work on something in particular.
$1,024 a monthSelect
1024; It could happen one day, maybe?
Tell me what to work on.