I am Derick, and I am the creator and sole maintainer of Xdebug, PHP's debugger.
The main areas of Open Source that I work on are:
- Developing and maintaining Xdebug, since 2002.
- PHP's Date/Time support
- Producing the PHP Internals News podcast
- Several PHP extensions, such as PHP Geospatial
- streamdeck-goui, a project to drive a Elgato Stream Deck in a sort of configurable way
- The Zeta Components project, an old, but stable set of libraries for PHP applications
Please help me to continue to work on these projects, by sponsoring me here on GitHub.
155 sponsors have funded derickr’s work.
Select a tier
$3 a monthSelect
Ant — It shows your support for Xdebug. You have my eternal gratitude.
$5 a monthSelect
Beetle — For Open Source developers. From this tier, you will also get access to the early monthly reports.
$10 a monthSelect
Cricket — This tier is for individual professional developers that use Xdebug regularly.
$25 a monthSelect
Dragonfly — This tier is for small companies with developers that use Xdebug daily.
$50 a monthSelect
Dragonfly Couple —This tier is also for small companies with developers that use Xdebug daily.
$100 a monthSelect
Earthworm — This tier is for corporate sponsors of Xdebug.
In addition to previous tiers, you will also be invited to a bi-monthly video call to discuss Xdebug face-to-face.