I have been developing open-source software since 2006. I am the creator and lead developer of the document conversion software pandoc. I am also the author of the commonmark spec, and I wrote the reference implementation cmark, which is the basis for the library that powers markdown conversion on GitHub.
Other libraries I maintain include
- zip-archive (Haskell library for creating and reading zip archives)
- skylighting (Haskell library for syntax highlighting)
- texmath (Haskell library for converting between math formats: TeX, OOXML, MathML, eqn)
- ipynb (Haskell library for manipulating Jupyter notebooks)
- doctemplates (Haskell templating library for plain-text documents)
- yst (static site generator using pandoc and data from YAML files)
- pandoc-citeproc (pandoc filter for processing citations using CSL stylesheets)
- lcmark (Lua wrapper around cmark providing metadata, template interpolation, and filters)
- commonmark-hs (Haskell library for parsing commonmark with many extensions)
Sponsoring me will help encourage me to continue spending much more time than I should be on these projects and others!
Universal markup converterHaskell 17.4k
A Haskell library for converting LaTeX math to MathML.Haskell 141
A Haskell syntax highlighting library with tokenizers derived from KDE syntax highlighting descriptionsHaskell 96
Pure Haskell commonmark parsing library, designed to be flexible and extensibleHaskell 39
CommonMark parsing and rendering library and program in CC 892
Select a tier
$4 a month
Coffee tier! Get a sponsor badge and show your support for my contributions to open-source software.
$16 a month
You rely on pandoc or my other software to do your work. (How much time would it have taken to convert those 500 unix man pages to markdown without pandoc?)
$64 a month
Your small business depends on pandoc or my other software and you're invested in its continued development and maintenance.
$256 a month
Your enterprise depends on pandoc or my other software and you're invested in its continued development and maintenance.