Hey there, I'm John Leider!
I'm the creator of Vuetify, a popular Material Component Framework for Vue. Vuetify is a MIT licensed project that is developed and maintained full-time by John Leider and Heather Leider; with support from the entire Core Team. Sponsor Vuetify to receive some awesome perks and support Open Source Software at the same time!
Thank you for using Vuetify!
—John and Heather
Vuetify is a Vue UI Library with beautifully handcrafted Components using the Material Design specification. No design skills required — everything you need to create amazing applications is at your fingertips. Supercharge your development process with all of the tools that you need to succeed:
- WCAG Accessibility (a11y) / WCAG / Section 508 / RTL support
- 30+ supported languages
- Smaller bundle sizes with automatic tree-shaking
- A massive Discord community
- 18 months Long-term support for Major releases
- IE11 / Safari 9 support with polyfill
- Extensive customization options with SASS/SCSS and Presets
- Responsive support down to 320px width
- Consulting and Business support
For any questions, join the conversation in our friendly Discord community
93 sponsors are funding johnleider’s work.
Select a tier
$1 a monthSelect
❤️A BIG Thank You for supporting Vuetify!
$5 a monthSelect
☕An even BIGGER Thank You for bringing coffee!
$10 a monthSelect
🛸Sponsors only role and channel in our Discord community https://community.vuetifyjs.com (message johnleider for access).
$250 a monthSelect
✨Your logo and link will be put at:
- The homepage of vuetifyjs.com; (600k+ impressions per month)
- The top of the Vuetify repository README.md; (70k+ unique visitors per month)
- The Monthly Vuetify Newsletter; (1k+ subscribers)
🎉All rewards from the previous tiers
$500 a monthSelect
🚨Prioritized GitHub issues for sponsors 🎉All rewards from the previous tier plus a larger logo
$1,500 a monthSelect
👀Your large logo and link will be added to the Top left of every documentation page on vuetifyjs.com (2.7m+ impressions per month) 🎉All rewards from the previous tier