My nickname is mattn!
I'm long time Go user and contributor, author of many Go tools and database drivers. Go team. go-sqlite3 is used for many Go developers. I wrote many patches for standard packages when Go was still a young version. I wrote blog entries, and book about Go.
Go tools and Go database drivers.
- goreman (Go fork of Gearman)
- memo (Tool for taking note)
- go-sqlite3 (SQLite3 driver for Go)
- go-oci8 (Oracle driver for Go)
- go-ole (Win32 OLE for Go)
- anko (Interpreter written in Go)
- go-tflite (Go binding for TensorFlow Lite)
Mostly products I written should work on Linux, Windows.
Vim plugins and patches for Vim
- emmet-vim (emmet for vim: http://emmet.io/)
- gist-vim (Vim plugin for Gist)
- webapi-vim (vim interface to Web API)
Also I'm maintener of following plugins.
- twitvim (Twitter client for Vim)
- vital.vim (Vim utility functions)
- ctrlp.vim (Fuzzy Finder for Vim)
- vim-lsp (Language Server Client for Vim)
Many joke programs like longcat
Why GitHub Sponsors?
Currently, I'm interesting in Machine Learning. ML sometimes costs money for new graphics boards, devices, and clouds. And also, currently I'm using low spec laptop when creating new product. I don't have macOS for checking behavior. So I want to buy new good spec laptop and macOS. And
If you don't have the sponsor tiers you want to choose, please contact me.
Dear Patreon patron users
I have plan to switch over to GitHub sponsors. If you are an individual patron, feel free to switch over to GitHub sponsors. I am very grateful for your donation.
Select a tier
$1 a month
Your support will be appreciated! I'll drink a glass of
$5 a month
For each tier, you'll receive a badge that shows @mattn you're a sponsor.
$10 a month
I'll spending more time on developing and contributing to OSSs.
$50 a month
This is your way of saying "Keep writing code!" Thank you!