My name is Marty Schoch, and I build open-source software.
For the past five years, I've had the pleasure of working on Bleve and related projects. Over that time, usage of Bleve has grown, and there are now several companies that rely on Bleve in production. I've been exploring ways to ensure that Bleve remains a healthy open-source project, one with regular releases that benefit the entire community and not a single vendor.
I have created Bluge Labs as the home for the new search software that I create, and our initial focus will be to ensure regular high quality releases of the following core pacages:
A modern text indexing library for goGo 6.3k
State Machine Assisted TestingGo 69
A Go library for performing Unicode Text Segmentation as described in Unicode Standard Annex #29Go 47
An experimental KV store, which implements an LSM on top of Bolt segments.Go 30
Select a tier
$2 a month
Individual Open Source Supporter
Your Name added to the Thanks page at Bluge Labs: https://blugelabs.com/thanks/
$1000 a month
Establish your company as a supporter of Bluge Labs. Start a professional relationship with regular communication, and gain confidence in your adoption of this technology.
- Your company logo (small) added to the Thanks page at Bluge Labs https://blugelabs.com/thanks/
- Private 1-hour video-conference each month. Use this time to for your team to ask questions about Bleve usage, or check in open issues and feature development for the upcoming release.
$5000 a month
Step up to the Gold tier. Your company directly supports high quality releases of Bleve, Vellum and other Go search libraries. This tier adds presence in your slack room and a site visit, integrating our development efforts and improving communication.
- Your company logo (medium) added to the Thanks page at Bluge Labs https://blugelabs.com/thanks/
- Private 4-hours video-conference each month. Use this time to for your team to ask questions about Bleve usage, or check in open issues and feature development for the upcoming release.
- Maintain a presence a in slack room of your choice.
- 1 day in-person site visit per year (within USA). This can be used for training, release planning, speaking at your conference, etc