I'm a Dutch software developer, my regular job is all about C#. But I'm also one of the developers for node-sonos-ts and node-sonos. These libraries are used by a lot of packages. If I would be sponsored I would be able to spend more time on developing for the open-source community.
Why should I sponsor you?
- Priorities by sponsoring me you show me that you like my work (which is nice
😄). Getting sponsored for my "free" work helps giving it more priority over my regular work.
- Maintenance by sponsoring me, you can make sure the projects you love stay supported.
- No commitment I won't hate you for cancelling your sponsorship. Promise! It is great that you even sponsored me!
GitHub Matching Fund
I'm really happy about being part of the early access for GitHub sponsors. It's great that such a platform is providing us with a way to show which developers you like and help them create awesome open-source software. During the first year, GitHub will match the sponsored amount (up until $5000 per developer).
All the sponsoring tiers are monthly, but as explained above you can cancel any time your want. No questions asked.
I'm really enthusiastic about home automation, would like to automate everything and I'm open to help you guys out. Most of my open-source projects revolve around this subject, most follow the mqtt-smarthome "standard".
My most used packages (in random order):
- sonos-ts A typescript library to control sonos devices.
- sonos2mqtt control your sonos over mqtt.
- ipcam2mqtt used to make your relatively dumb ip-camera's some what smarter. By generating mqtt events on ftp file upload.
- sonos Control your sonos system from node, I've migrated all the code to be async.
If your company would like to sponsor me, I'm able to provide you with an official (Dutch) VAT invoice, but please contact me up-front. And for the Dutchies, you can also sponsor me with iDeal
🔈Sonos control library, use this library in your own appliction.TypeScript 3
🕝Arduino Wordclock build with some wood, an ESP8266 and plenty of WS2811 addressable lights.Arduino 2
🔈Sonos command line interface, control your speakers right from the console.TypeScript
Select a tier
$2 a month
$5 a month
$25 a month
$50 a month
Got some questions Sponsor
$100 a month
$500 a month
$1000 a month
Your companies brand will get prominent placement in the README of all projects that I maintain and hyperlinked to the destination of your choice. Visits to your brand can be tracked through the use of Google "utm" parameters and work well to get products and services noticed by developers.