I make various things on top of Matrix, such as the Telegram and WhatsApp bridges, the maubot bot system and gomuks, a TUI client for Matrix. I also occasionally contribute to other Matrix projects, like element-web and synapse.
List of current projects
Both of my client frameworks support appservices, end-to-end encryption and more.
- mautrix-go - Go Matrix framework. Used by mautrix-whatsapp/imessage, mautrixfs, gomuks and also matrix.org's go-neb
- mautrix-python - Python Matrix framework. Used by maubot and all my bridges except mautrix-whatsapp/imessage.
- gomuks - A terminal based Matrix client written in Go.
- maubot - A plugin-based Matrix bot system.
- stickerpicker - A fast and simple Matrix sticker picker widget.
- mauliasproxy - A simple Matrix room alias proxy to generate vanity addresses without a full homeserver.
Old (mostly unmaintained) things
- mautrix-manager - A web interface for managing bridges.
- mautrixfs - A Matrix client as a FUSE filesystem.
mautrix-amp - A hacky Matrix-Android Messages for Web bridge using puppeteer. I intend to replace this with a proper android app based bridge eventually.Replaced by https://gitlab.com/beeper/android-sms
- mautrix-twilio - WhatsApp business bridge using Twilio. Could also be used as an SMS bridge with minor modifications. Currently not very maintained, but should still work.
- whatsmeow - A Go library for the WhatsApp web multidevice API. Made for mautrix-whatsapp.
- mauview - A Go TUI library based on tcell. Made for gomuks.
- maumirror - A GitHub repo mirroring system using webhooks. This is how I mirror all my projects to mau.dev.
- maulu - A fairly simple URL shortening service.
- gopacked - A simple text-based Minecraft modpack manager.
- mauCapture - A simple screenshot program.
Select a tier
$1 a monthSelect
You'll receive a sponsor badge on GitHub
and the +sponsors:maunium.net flair in my Matrix rooms. Flairs are temporarily unavailable until MSC3219 or similar is implemented.
$5 a monthSelect
The badge and flair as above, plus access to the #sponsors:maunium.net room on Matrix.
$10 a monthSelect
Same as above. I might also prioritize feature requests and other issues from you.
$25 a monthSelect
ㅤAll of the above and you can get listed as a sponsor in the README in one of my projects of your choosing (name and optionally link).